Thursday, November 8, 2007

10 Days to go ...

wow...should i say i had a busy week or am i making myself to look like a busy man ... 10days to go for my my final year exam(STPM)...just to have a review 1 1/2 years back when i decided to study form 6...it was actually a sudden decision i had made because i was still dreaming of being a pilot!!!begin with a full of passion n desire on studies on my first day of school as i still remember ... as days gone by...sun set and moon rise...rain fall and river flow...my dream of being a pilot started to fade of...schooling life seems to be so so so meaningless and no heading after months of studies and getting such results... for a "not-dicipline","lazy",and "No-direction" of me felt a burden to carry on since it was not my interest ...and thats how i made it through the 1 1/2 years ... spending time with church members and friends to fullfil my time ..having faith in God that he has put me in such situation so that i would learn something throughout this 1 1/2 years ... yeah... tho i was abit sad(lol) ... but sumhow its good to stay in my hometown for these years atleast i still get 2 serve HIM and experience things which i had no seen before whn i was still in the days of(small kids)...sumhow sumwhere lately i had a feeling of leaving ipoh soon...question such a where am i heading? what i'll be doing? How am i going to survive? what is my next step ? All of a sudden i see stars hanging around my head... it means i am again worrying of my future ... i wonder will this be a common question asked among my age...how great it could be when i was a kid ... those were the days where at the end of the year school break i will be dreaming of holidays and trip to go or waiting for great television show on TV ... people out there.. feel free to drop your comment or life experience u guys had gone through for me ya ... for those who are going through the same feeling i am having ...haha...my answer will be(ASK GOD & PRAY FOR IT)..that will be the best answer i can give u so far...last but not least for tonight ... for those who will be taking SPM & STPM ... best of luck and give ur best to end the race ya...

have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

timlim12 said...

bro..pray hard lo for ur future lo. Everyone before you have been at that crossroad..all i can say is trust God.
I wouldnt say form 6 is a waste of time. If you lookback nicely, it actually built ur character and prepared you for future. Maybe not really in skol, but i guess you serving God has built ur character for the past one year plus. If you really look at that way that ur one year plus is been good because you served God, be glad and thankful.
Enjoy ur life and trust Him. N yea, all de best in STPM.
So yea, ice kacang outing when??

HANXZ said...

eh stop being an ass and dont think about things already, you are too old for it.
now is the time for it to be done =)

maybe wait teh G-O-D to knock sum sense into you? lol