Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today is another day....

As i look through life where every damm early in the morning i had to wake up from my bed & spend almost half of the day in school doing things which is not my interest esp i had hours of sleep the nite before..It always come to a point where i really wanted to give up but yet the future i'm worrying about that keep me going on ...

I just got this from a friend of mine.We kind of made an exchange yesterday,I borrowed him my springy(the thing i name it)and got this dumbell weight 10KG.

This picz was taken on 29/9?2007..(will be examine in two weeks time)..lol.

Instead of just keep on mumbling on stuff i am not interested.Why don't i find things which can satisfy me for the moment...But...What? How? ...pening le...awaiting for the year 2008.Atleast i know i can do something which i wish to do but yet worrying again whether life will be better of tougher...thats all for now...gotta prepare message & activity for HM later...kinda sneak out 2 update blog...hehe...feel free to drop your comment dear readers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you don't have a big arm, but u got hercules's strength =/