Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Late Updates...

That nite i was fully inspired to update some of my story over here but yet i slept off right after i came home.Here are some of my picz taken during friday ,saturday n sunday...

picz by tim ... i was telling him that my dad's car(white one) was longer in size...lol.

i took jeremy's ice cream and was caught in camera...*note(dont steal people's ice cream in public )..see the guy beside me .. so desperate for it ... haha.

me and david ...realized how cool with a pink cap...planning 2 get one soon..lol

having our supper at "mamamia"...kinda boring coz those girls was enjoyin with their laptop...so we had 2 take some picz instead 2 keep ourself bz...

here comes the pretty women(timothy lim ) and the handsome guy(sze tat) .. haha... taken during YF meeting...

No comments: